- Interesting and Intriguing DIY 3D Rover Assembly Toy
- Immerse in a journey of model building from scratch; a model that runs on its wheels with solar powered battery
- Aimed at enhancing spatial and mechanical skills while having ultimate fun
- Model Made of High-Quality Wood
- Works on Solar Energy; No Batteries Needed
- Precise Laser-Cut Details For Easy Fixing
- Runs for Hours on Full Charge
- 209 wooden pieces
- Age is just a number. Suitable for anyone above the age of 14.
- Carefully follow instructions from manual
What you get : A box of wooden sheets which have laser-cut numbered pieces
What you need to do: Follow the manual and carefully remove the piece one by one. Do not remove all pieces at once. Only remove the asked piece. Like if manual says, step 1 is to remove piece 'C5' then, find C5 and just remove that. Each wooden plank is named alphabetically and each piece in plank is named alpha-numberically. So, C5 piece could be found in plank 'C'.