- Interesting DIY 3D Assembly Pot-Planter
- Immerse in a journey of building beauty from scratch; just detach pre-cut pieces from slabs and connect them as per instructions provided in manual
- Eco-friendly planter; protect the environment unlike plastic fiber planters
- Plant your favorite plants like succulents, cactus etc.
- Comes with a drain tray to prevent water leakage
- Model made of high-quality wood
- Precise laser-cut pieces for easy fixing
- 64 wooden pieces
- Carefully follow instructions from colorful manual
- Aimed at enhancing spatial and analytical skills while having ultimate fun
- Keep away from children; small parts can cause choking hazards.
- Minimum age: 8
What you get : A box of wooden sheets which have laser-cut numbered pieces
What you need to do: Follow the manual and carefully remove the piece one by one. Do not remove all pieces at once. Only remove the asked piece. Like if manual says, step 1 is to remove piece 'C5' then, find C5 and just remove that. Each wooden plank is named alphabetically and each piece in plank is named alpha-numberically. So, C5 piece could be found in plank 'C'.
Order your diy puzzle now to embark on the passion & fun filled journey. Get that amazing feeling of fulfillment and achievement on successful completion of your model!