Love legos? Love Historic Species?!! Then, this little museum artifact will be a perfect addition to your collection. Fix its pieces together to bring it back to life and make it start walking!
- Interesting DIY 3D Assembly Walking Mammoth Toy
- Immerse in a journey of building model from scratch; a model that walks on its 4 legs!
- Aimed at enhancing spatial and mechanical skills while having ultimate fun
- Model made of high-quality wood
- AAA batteries needed (not included); runs when power on
- Precise laser-cut pieces for easy fixing
- 40 wooden pieces
- Carefully follow instructions from manual
- Keep away from children; small parts can cause choking hazards.
- Minimum age: 14
What you get : A box of wooden sheets which have laser-cut numbered pieces
What you need to do: Follow the manual and carefully remove the piece one by one. Do not remove all pieces at once. Only remove the asked piece. Like if manual says, step 1 is to remove piece 'C5' then, find C5 and just remove that. Each wooden plank is named alphabetically and each piece in plank is named alpha-numberically. So, C5 piece could be found in plank 'C'.