Koogeek Smart LED Light Strip is a Wi-Fi enabled and HomeKit-enabled color changing and dimmable LED light strip. It is USB powered. With a length of 2m and the adhesive tape on the back, it can be flexibly bent, trim to size and attach to most clean, dry and flat solid surfaces. After configuring it from the Koogeek Home app over a 2.4GHz Wi-Fi network, you can remotely turn smart light strips on or off, change colors and color temperature, dim brightness, set timers, and create custom scenes. It works with Apple HomeKit, so you can easily control connected light strips using Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.
High Brightness & Energy Saving
Powered by USB power sources, 60 pieces of 5050 SMD LEDs deliver up to 500 lumens of light. It is energy saving and featured with a lifetime of up to 25,000 hours. LEDs are coated with SGS certified environmentally friendly, soft, and high light transmittance PU glue.
Works with Apple HomeKit , Alexa, and the Google Assistant ,Support Siri Voice Control
Apple HomeKit technology provides an easy, secure way to turn your connected light strip on or off, change colors or dim brightness using the Koogeek Home app (Apple Home app) and Siri on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.
Control via the Powerful App
With the Koogeek Home app, you can turn the connected light strip on or off, change colors, dim brightness, set schedules and timers, create scenes, set up automations, and more.
Support Color Changing and Dimmable
Offer 16 million colors to choose from and every color is dimmable, you can match the light to your mood and personalize your home.
Shape the 2-meter light strip to desired forms and use the adhesive tape on the back to attach it to most clean, dry and flat solid surface, such as your walls, beds, cabinets, TVs, sofas, and stairways. It can flexibly contour around corners and highlight architectural features. If needed, you can cut your Smart Light Strip to size at the scissor markings.
Create Scenes to Control Multiple Connected Light Strips
Create scenes and control multiple HomeKit-enabled light strips with different light colors and brightness at the same time. Turn a scene on or off by tapping it, setting a timer or just asking Siri.
Set custom schedules and timers for a light strip or a scene to turn connected light strips on or off at a specific time automatically.
Automate and Remotely Access
With the Koogeek Home app and on the same Wi-Fi network, without setting up any home hub, you can automate connected light strips or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
By setting up your Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation or later, with tvOS 10.1 or later) or iPad (with iOS 10.1 or later) as a home hub, you can
(1) control your smart light strip remotely;
(2) grant access to the people you trust; and
(3) automate connected light strips or scenes to turn on or off through triggers such as time of day, location, HomeKit-enabled sensor detection, or the action of a HomeKit accessory.
Connect it to a USB power source. Configure it from the Koogeek Home app over a 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi network. No hub or bridge required. Enjoy remote access and control from your smart device.
- Home Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n (2.4 GHz ONLY)
- WPA or WPA2 network security
- Koogeek Home app (available on the App Store)
- To control this HomeKit-enabled accessory, iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 9.0 or later is recommended
- Controlling this HomeKit-enabled accessory automatically and away from home requires an Apple TV 4K, Apple TV (4th generation or later) with tvOS 10.1 or later or an iPad with iOS 10.1 or later set up as a home hub
1. Ensure the light strip is within the range of your Wi-Fi connection.
2. Do NOT use in enclosed fixtures.
3. Do NOT bend the light strip to an angle of less than 30 degrees.
4. Do NOT cut the light strip while it is connected to a power source.
5. Some functions are currently not available on Apple Watch.