Lazer Guided Scissor for Home Craft
How to use
These professional scissors cut straight and accurately in no time with just the press of a button.
Our laser guided scissors are easy to use, light touch operation makes them ideal for people who suffer from arthritis.
- Cuts faster than any other scissors available.
- Use for crafts, wrapping gifts, fabric and more.
- 100% BRAND NEW LASER GUIDED SCISSORS
How to change the battery
- Carefully take out scissors and point end of scissors downwards.
- Push button on right hand side of scissors to turn on laser light.
Adjust laser by turning the two screws on the side of the unit until you see the laser line up with blade
Before cutting, make a mark on opposite side of the paper or fabric being cut, lay material on work surface, rest bottom blade of scissors on surface and align laser with the mark on the opposite side,
- Carefully cut while keeping laser aligned with mark.
- On button side there is a ""cross"" sign (A)
- Turn anti clockwise to open and take out old batteries.
Put 2 new LR44 button cell batteries with positive end facing down, then turn clockwise to close.
- Wavelength: 30nm.
- Max output: less than 1mW.
- Original box: NO
- Color: Black
- Net weight: 104g
- Package weight: 119g
- 1 X New Laser Guided Scissors