- Interesting and Musical DIY 3D Assembly Robot Model
- Aimed at enhancing robotic and engineering skills while having ultimate fun
- Model Made of High-Quality Wood
- Switches and Battery Boxes on the hindside to preserve robot's beauty
- Turn handle to make bot sing a song
- Arm can be rotated to change bot's posture
- An LED in bot heart can make it shine; thus making it expressive.
- Precise Laser-Cut Details For Easy Fixing
- 221 wooden pieces
- Age is just a number. Suitable for anyone above the age of 14
- Carefully follow instructions from the manual
What you get : A box of wooden sheets which have laser-cut numbered pieces
What you need to do: Follow the manual and carefully remove the piece one by one. Do not remove all pieces at once. Only remove the asked piece. Like if manual says, step 1 is to remove piece 'C5' then, find C5 and just remove that. Each wooden plank is named alphabetically and each piece in plank is named alpha-numberically. So, C5 piece could be found in plank 'C'.