- Interesting and Musical DIY 3D Assembly Robot Model
- Aimed at enhancing robotic and engineering skills while having ultimate fun
- Model made of high-quality wood
- Switches and battery boxes on the hindside to preserve robot's beauty
- Turn handle to make bot sing a song
- Arm can be rotated to change bot's posture
- An LED in bot heart can make it shine; thus making it expressive.
- Precise laser-cut pieces for easy fixing
- 221 wooden pieces
- Carefully follow instructions from the manual
- Keep away from children; small parts can cause choking hazards.
- Minimum age: 14
What you get : A box of wooden sheets which have laser-cut numbered pieces
What you need to do: Follow the manual and carefully remove the piece one by one. Do not remove all pieces at once. Only remove the asked piece. Like if manual says, step 1 is to remove piece 'C5' then, find C5 and just remove that. Each wooden plank is named alphabetically and each piece in plank is named alpha-numberically. So, C5 piece could be found in plank 'C'.