A must-have not only just in the pandemic times. If you have kids younger than 10 years or elderly people in your home then, you should definitely keep an oximeter at home!
It is a very small and convenient device to check blood oxygen saturation level and heart-beat level. Research has shown that there are no prominent signs of breathlessness unless blood oxygen level drops below 90 or 85. However, the cut-off signalling oxygen support is 93! Person doesn't realise as low oxygen levels affect breathing later but person starts getting other symptoms like nausea, confusion, blackouts! Saturation level under 93% are a sign that emergency care is needed.
So, keep oximeter handy to perform routine checks and make sure your body's vitals are meeting the requirements. Just put it on the finger, as directed by your physician to get the measurements.
This device becomes very important in case of vulnerable people (like elderly and kids) as their situations worsen at a really fast pace. It becomes very important to provide them care before the cut-off range.
- Conveniently determine SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) and pulse rate within seconds.
- Clear digital LED display shows the readings with markings
- Comes with a battery indicator and features automatic power off facility.
- Small in volume, light in weight and convenient to carry
- Color: As per availability
Directions for use:
Use as per requirement or as directed by the physician.
- Read the instructions carefully before use.
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children