Love legos? Love solving puzzles? Love Dinosaurs?!! Then, this ferocious dino is for you; waiting to roar once you fix its pieces together!
- Interesting DIY 3D Assembly Dinosaur Toy
- Immerse in a journey of model building from scratch; a model that moves, roars!
- Aimed at enhancing spatial and mechanical skills while having ultimate fun
- Model made of high-quality wood
- Sound Activated; Batteries Needed (Not Included)
- Walking and Roaring Dinosaurs
- Sound Control:
- Clap once - T-Rex moves forward;
- Clap twice - T-Rex goes right;
- Clap thrice - T-Rex goes left
- Precise Laser-Cut Details For Easy Fixing
- 85 wooden pieces
- Age is just a number. Suitable for anyone above the age of 12.
- Carefully follow instructions from manual
What you get : A box of wooden sheets which have laser-cut numbered pieces
What you need to do: Follow the manual and carefully remove the piece one by one. Do not remove all pieces at once. Only remove the asked piece. Like if manual says, step 1 is to remove piece 'C5' then, find C5 and just remove that. Each wooden plank is named alphabetically and each piece in plank is named alpha-numberically. So, C5 piece could be found in plank 'C'.